ABA btn

If you need home skilled Nursing services, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Pathology, or Social Services in Northern Virginia, please contact your physician and ask them to complete the face-to-face encounter form to order the required services. You may also contact us so that we can assist with reaching out to your physician.
We accept the following insurances:

  • Virginia Medicaid
  • Medicare
  • United Healthcare
  • Humana Plan in Virginia
  • Blue Care Blue Cross
  • Care First Blue Cross

Skilled Nursing (SN) Services.

Our experienced nurses will provide skilled nursing care in the comfort of your home. The will meet with you to conduct an assessment of your nursing needs and develop a person-centered care plan that all allow you to get the care you need in the community. Some of the areas that we focus on are:

  • Wound management
  • Medication teaching and management
  • Disease process education and management

Wound Management

From surgical wounds to chronic wounds and ulcers, we are ready to work with your physician to assess, measure, clean, stage, and dress as required. Please contact us, for an assessment.

Medication Teaching and Management

Our nurses will review your medications with you and train you on the intended effects, side effects and adverse effects. We will monitor the medication, collect specimens for levels as needed, send the orders to the laboratory and maintain contact with your provider to ensure medication compliance and safety. Our Personal Care Attendants (PCA) provide reminders to clients to take their medications as ordered. The nurse will fill the medication planner as needed.

Disease Process Education and Management

Newly diagnosed with Diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, or any other condition? Our experienced nurses can teach you about the disease, its management, the medications that have been prescribed to you, and the steps that you can take to manage and improve your symptoms.

Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy

Our therapist can assist with and train you on exercises post-surgery or to manage a chronic medical condition. The will provide services in your home and recommend the assistive devices that are needed for your safety at home and in the community.
Speech and Language Pathology
Having challenges with you speech from an acute or chronic condition? Our professional and licensed speech therapist can conduct an assessment and work with you.

MS Social Worker

Our social workers can assess your support system and your need for available services in your community, and assist by linking you to the necessary services.

Personal Care Attendant (PCA)

The PCA assists with activities of daily living (ADLs) which include bathing, dressing, feeding, transferring, grooming, prescribed range of motion exercises, reminders to take medication, companionship and supervision, as well as instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs).