Absolute Healthcare Resources has medical social workers and Case Managers who can help arrange for continuity of health care either for you or your loved one.
Case Management usually covers services such as:
- Facility-Based Care Placement
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
- Coordinating Post-Hospitalization Treatment
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
- Assisting the Patient with Hospital Discharge
- Arranging Foster Care for Minors
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Community Resource Coordination
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Group Counseling
- Alternative Living Arrangements
Case Managers will primarily be tasked in the Development of the Care Plan. He or she will coordinate with the patient, the family and the patient’s physician to get this in order. The goal is to ensure that the patient continues receiving quality care even after he or she has exited hospital premises.
To speak with a case manager or to inquire about our home health care services, please call 703-205-2412.